Hay ART Weekend 2024
HayART in Abtenau on the 31st of August and 1st of September
The annual HayART Festival is the highlight at the harvest festival season in the Tennengau region. The world's largest hay sculpture parade attracts thousands of visitors for more than 25 years.
At 11pm on Sunday all the hay artworks are drawn by horses or oldtimer tractors on beautiful decorated carriages through the village. Everything accompanied by "Schnalzer" groups and people in traditional costumes. Already on Friday and Saturday you can enjoy the various side programme events for the whole family.
We made a special package guiding you through the HayART weekend!
According to the hay theme a Hay Body Wrap "Pure Warmth" at Anita's Pamper Parlour is included in this package. Additionaly you enjoy all services of the Lämmerhof half board.
- 1x Hay Body Wrap "Pure Warmth" for every adult
Entrance fees not included!
Spa & Activities – The half board at Berghotel Lämmerhof
If you book your accommodation in the Lammertal Valley with the half-board option the Hedegger Family will spoil you with attractive benefits to make your holiday even better:
- Welcome schnapps upon arrival
- Rich breakfast buffet
- 3-course evening menu with salad buffet and 3 main courses (with 1 vegetarian dish), and dessert or ice cream to choose
- Use of our new wellness area in the hotel including a sauna, steam bath, hot stone bench, ice fountain, relaxation room and Jacuzzi
- Tennengau Plus guest card
- Free Wifi in the hotel, the apartment house and in the chalet
- Active programme in summer and winter with guided tours and much more!