Information for coach groups and tour operators
Your destination with gastronomy in the Salzburg region
Are you looking for a different kind of destination for your group in the Salzburg region? The fish ponds in the Lammertal combine the popular leisure activity of fishing with regional cuisine. Your guests will be ecstatic to be able to enjoy their own catch – a natural product that couldn't be any fresher.
A different kind of excursion: Angling & barbecues in the Lammertal
The Lämmerhof Alpine guest house and the fish ponds are situated in the heart of the Salzburg region, and just a short distance from the many tourist sights on offer in the surrounding area. From the Hüttau/Niedernfritz motorway exit on the A10, you are only 10 km from the paradise of nature in the Lammertal.
Provided below is a summary of all of the key information for tour operators and large groups:
Angling & barbecues at the fish pond: Data & facts
The Lämmerhof Alpine guest house and the Lammertal fish ponds can offer you:
- A large car park at the Lämmerhof Alpine guest house for small and large coaches. An approx. 10 minute walk will take you to the fish pond.
- Two fish ponds with trout which swim in the clear mountain spring water of the Lammer river at which anyone, whether young or old, can go fishing after some brief instructions.
- Fishing lodge with fireplace and trout cooking facilities with the following capacities: Tables outside for up to 40 guests; tables on the fishing lodge patio for up to 20 guests; tables in the traditional, heated fishing lodge for up to 30 guests.
- Cold drinks: beer, wine, alcohol-free fruit juice and fizzy drinks
- Wooden bathroom and water trough with hand washing facilities
- Shorter and longer footpaths in the Lammertal for a well-earned postprandial work
- A selection of coffee and cakes is on offer in the restaurant and on the patio of the Lämmerhof Alpine guest house adjacent to the car park
- Free food for coach drivers and tour guides
Sequence & timetable: What your visit to the fish pond could look like
So you can get a better idea of what your group excursion to the Lammertal fish ponds might be like, we have put together a suggested timetable for you. This timetable enables you to visit the local sights in the morning and afternoon and to enjoy a lunchtime snack.
13:00 hrs – Arrival at the Lämmerhof Alpine guest house car park, followed by a short walk with views of the trout ponds and the Tennengebirge Mountains.
13:15 hrs – Fishing & barbecue at the trout ponds. The catch will then be prepared at the fishing lodge and cooked in a traditional ambience. Those who have the time can take a postprandial walk in the Lammertal.
until 16:00 hrs – Meet up at the Lämmerhof Alpine guest house. The restaurant with sun patio offers the option of choosing a dessert. The menu includes warm Austrian pastries, ice cream sundaes and more.
All-inclusive offer: Fish pond excursion for large groups
A complete package isn't only an attractive offer for your guests, it also makes your calculation easier. We offer the following all-inclusive deals for tourist and coach groups:
TOUR GROUP OFFER
Angling & barbecues at the Lammertal fish ponds
Fishing at the trout pond, one trout with bread and salad and one drink at the fish pond lodge
One piece of cheese or apple strudel with whipped cream or ice cream and choice of one coffee at the Lämmerhof Alpine guest house
€ 19.90 per person
A trip to the fish pond is ideal as a stop-over on extended excursions, and in addition to gastronomy, it also offers a little exercise and takes in the surrounding natural scenery. Ideally, find out now about the Location & Arrival now!
Do you have any further questions? We will be pleased to provide you with personal assistance on +43 (0) 6463 7141 or by email via email@example.com and to give you further tips on planning your excursion. We also look forward to receiving your non-binding enquiry via our useful reservations form for the fish pond.