Useful information about the Berghotel Lämmerhof in the Tennengebirge
Find out more about your 3 star hotel in the province of Salzburg
Enjoy your holiday in the Lammertal Valley to the fullest. On this page you will find information about the Berghotel Lämmerhof hotel in the Austrian mountains, all of which is useful when planning your holiday.
Single room surcharges, underground car park usage and dining options - if you book a room, holiday apartment or the chalet at our hotel near St. Martin in the Tennengebirge Mountain Range you are sure to have some further questions. Before your arrival on your holiday, you can find all of the important bits of information that will allow you to relax from the very first moment of your arrival.
Information about the Berghotel Lämmerhof, your 3 star hotel near Salzburg
Below you will find everything you need to know about your holiday at the Lämmerhof. Read through the bullet points thoroughly - you will certainly find a lot of information that will help with smooth holiday planning.
Information about Breakfast & Dinner
- Our half-board includes dinner starting on the day of your arrival and concludes with breakfast on your day of departure.
- Discount for receiving breakfast only: € 12,- per adult, per day.
- Credit for the cancellation of dinner in the morning of: € 12,- per adult, € 8,- per child from 3 to 6 years; € 10,- per child from 7 to 12 years.
- Uneaten breakfast can be taken out in the form of a lunch to go. A deduction from the bill cannot be made for uneaten breakfasts.
- Additional breakfast on the arrival day: € 12,- per adult, € 8,- per child from 3 to 6 years old, € 10,- for children from 7 to 12 years of age.
Parking & Shuttles
- Underground parking is € 11,- per day (outdoor parking is free).
- On request we can arrange to pick you up and drop you off at the Bischofshofen Train Station (€ 50,-) or from Salzburg Airport (€ 90,-)
Prices, Payment & Conditions
- Your bill can be paid with cash, Maestro Card or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard) or in advance by bank transfer.
- Once a new price list is published, all previously listed prices are invalid.
- The affordable package deals can all be purchased in advance without exception. Only one perk is valid per stay.
- Your dog is welcome to stay with us for a € 11,- per day charge that does not include food.
Arrival & Departure
- In the event of a late arrival or early departure, you will still be charged for your booked room.
- All rooms are ready for arrival from 2 pm. Your room is available to you until 10 am on the day of departure.
Cancellation & Co.
- Up to 3 months before your arrival you may cancel your reservation free of charge. Afterwards our cancellation policy will apply in accordance with the terms and conditions of the hotel industry (AGBH): 3 months to 1 month before your arrival you will be charged 40% of your total package price; from 1 month to 1 week 70% and from 1 week up until your arrival you will be charged 90% of the total.
- In order to avoid losses we recommend you insure your booking. The premium is 5% of your total package price - regardless of the number of people. The package price is the total room/apartment price for all persons in the reservation. You can quickly and easily acquire the insurance on the Website of the European Travel Insurance.
- All rooms in the hotel, apartment house and chalet are non-smoking areas. Smoking is allowed outside and on the terrace of the restaurant.
- Only information is available over the phone. All reservations must be made in writing.
- Additional Austrian hotel industry contract conditions apply.
Information about Apartments & Chalet Lämmerhof
- Bedding and towels are provided (they are changed on Wednesday and Saturday)
- No daily housekeeping (no maid)
- Final cleaning charge for the chalet € 50,00
- Final cleaning charge for the apartments € 29,00
- Fresh bread is available daily at the inn
Were all of your questions answered? If you need further information about the Berghotel Lämmerhof hotel in the Austrian mountains, do not hesitate to get in touch with your host family, the Hedeggers, by phone +43 (0) 6463 7141. We are also looking forward to answering your no-obligation enquiry or online booking!