Folkolore Weeks - Cheese Workshop & Spirits
Discover the Lammertal Valley from its most delicious side and visit a local cheese dairy with a fresh cheese workshop and a fruit schnapps distillery during the Lämmerhof folkolore weeks.
- Monday: Visit at a local cheese dairy with tasting of cheese and whey, information from cow to cheese, visit at the production site and a fresh cheese workshop incl. 750g of self-made fresh cheese to take away.
- Tuesday: hiking day with host Anita in the region
- Thrusday: Visit at a local fruit juice producer and fruit schnapps distillery with tasting of high quality spirits and fruit juices together with your host Georg. Next stop is at the hotel's fish ponds for a fishing and barbecue evening.
- 2 x a week farmer's breakfast with products from the region
- incl. 1 goat butter cream bath in the spa area per adult
Spa & Activities – The half board at Berghotel Lämmerhof
If you book your accommodation in the Lammertal Valley with the half-board option the Hedegger Family will spoil you with attractive benefits to make your holiday even better:
- Welcome schnapps upon arrival
- Rich breakfast buffet
- 3-course evening menu with salad buffet and 3 main courses (with 1 vegetarian dish), and dessert or ice cream to choose
- Use of our new wellness area in the hotel including a sauna, steam bath, hot stone bench, ice fountain, relaxation room and Jacuzzi
- Tennengau Plus guest card
- Free Wifi in the hotel, the apartment house and in the chalet
- Active programme in summer and winter with guided tours, nordic-walking, snow shoe hikes and much more!